"What kind of times are they, when a talk about trees is almost a crime
because it implies silence about so many horrors?"
 Bertolt Brecht

martes, 24 de abril de 2007

WELCOME TO THIS TREE BLOG


I admit that I created this blog inspired by the Festival of Trees which I found through via negativa. Although I have posted some of the photos and articles in my other blog, which is in spanish, I didn't want to overload it with translations. I think trees are a huge and urgent subject and that there will be enough material to justify a blog dedicated to them, or maybe not. Who could ever know what will happen in deed?.
And sorry for my awkward english.

5 comentarios:

huarango dijo...

Hi clouds, I think the pictures are wonderful individually...but together, hey, there is the blush of god and the abiotic blind stupidity of gods monkey ....as we really are too out of our trees...
Can trees speak? - of course the street sadness makes them cry.
Lets keep listening. - keep your volume up!

Botan-Ica dijo...

Realmente es increiiiiiible! las fotos hablan por si solas, y que seria si estos árboles hablaran? habria mucho mas ruido como parte del RECLAMO de estos pobres indefensos; pero "Tarde o temprano la naturaleza se vengará de todo lo que los hombres hacen en su contra..."

Crafty Green Poet dijo...

it looks like it will be a great blog. i think trees are a great subject and there's always something new as they change with the seasons. Good luck!

Anónimo dijo...

Hello I'd love to thank you for such a terrific made site!
I was sure this is a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Hilary Driscoll
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/skateboard-party-supplies.html]skateboard Party Supplies[/url].

Penis Enlargement Pills dijo...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I think I will leave my comment.
I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
I will keep visiting this blog very often.
By the way,
Blogger how when you visit my blog,
My Blog have been created for the satisfaction of consumer of all.